It's only taken like, a million years, but I finally have this b*tch up and running! Sweet Sutton just came out on Tuesday. Call Me Baby, which is book 4, will be coming out on the 19th, and I am actually currently writing book 6! I plan on having 5 and 6 out in July. Busy, busy, busy!
One thing I could use, if anyone is interested, is beta readers. I eventually plan on finding an excellent proofreader, but I need to find one that likes M/M, mpreg romance. A few that I've seen have had restrictions on what they will proofread. Totally understand! I don't know that I could make it through certain genres. Personal preference! I just haven't had a ton of time to really research it out.
If you would like to be a beta, or you know of any M/M, mpreg romance friendly proofreaders, let me know!
One thing I could use, if anyone is interested, is beta readers. I eventually plan on finding an excellent proofreader, but I need to find one that likes M/M, mpreg romance. A few that I've seen have had restrictions on what they will proofread. Totally understand! I don't know that I could make it through certain genres. Personal preference! I just haven't had a ton of time to really research it out.
If you would like to be a beta, or you know of any M/M, mpreg romance friendly proofreaders, let me know!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete